19th May 2019
Datasette 0.28 - a salmagundi of new features!
- No longer immutable! Datasette now supports databases that change.
- Faceting improvements including facet-by-JSON-array and the ability to define custom faceting using plugins.
- datasette publish cloudrun lets you publish databases to Google's new Cloud Run hosting service.
- New register_output_renderer
plugin hook for adding custom output extensions to Datasette in addition to the default
- Dozens of other smaller features and tweaks - see the release notes for full details.
- Read more about this release here: Datasette 0.28 - and why master should always be releasable